January 22, 2014

CASUAL IN WHITE

white-coat
mongolian-fur
winter-white-coat
purple-lipstick
bootcut-denim
aviator-sunglasses
winter-white
Sheinside coat c/o | F21 top | 7 for all Mankind jeans | Love Cortnie bag | Shoes (old, alternative) | Makeup Forever 'Pearly Violet' lipstick | zeroUV sunglasses c/o

For me my casual looks normally consist of the following: white tee, cargos or a pair of jeans, sunglasses, a statement item, a pop of color and a coat (in winter).  Easy, simple and quick.

Want to learn more tips and tricks on styling? Check out my seminar classes (coming later this year) where I will be teaching you how to become your own stylist.  Learn more here

9 comments:

  1. Stunning and I love that clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different...LOVE IT!!

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look and your blog ! i follow you now!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classic look .... love watching your style change from post to post

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a total knockout! I love everything! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look! Love your lip color!!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Ashleigh, you look so stunning with that lipstick, and the way how you masterly accessorized your look with that awesome MERINO looking clutch, I just loved the whole teaming, it looks simple, yet so amazingly stylish and very cool. <3<3<3 Zhanna from www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous you never disappoint honey I 'm loving the new hair also so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I really like your coat, but i didn't find it in Sheinside, could you help me?

    ReplyDelete